Saturday, April 23, 2011

Boy am I old!

Matt and Miranda Jo got a trampoline. Need I say more? Of course when my grand kids got on it and said "Grandma come jump" I could not say no. Wow I should of. We had so much fun jumping and laughing and jumping and falling and jumping and getting off and not being able to walk for days. Of course the kids were fine, it was grandma they almost had to carry off on a stretcher.
Hearing the giggles and seeing their little faces made it well worth it.







Thanks Matt and Mo for making your house the place to be!!!


Other than the fact that my knees have felt like someone took a baseball bat to them, it was a lot of fun. What a reminder of how old I am getting, I used to jump with the kids when they were young and it did not hurt for days after. Oh well it is what it is.

1 comment:

  1. Old??

    No way..

    Plus, you are a good sport to go out on the tramp {even though I must admit, I still love to jump on trampolines}..

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete